Rhode Island Trampoline Parks
Currently there are 2 trampoline parks located in Rhode Island. These large indoor facilities offer the opportunity for indoor recreation and fitness activity for young children as well as older adults. The main attraction are the large arenas that feature floors covered with interconnected trampolines along with walls that feature angled trampoline panels. The trampolines allow participants to jump, bounce, and flip in a safe controlled environment. Jumping on the trampolines has been shown to enhance balance, flexibility, coordination, along with providing for a great source of aerobic exercise. Most Rhode Island Trampoline Park locations offer trampoline aerobic and exercise classes. Studies show that an hour of jumping on a trampoline burns over 1000 calories.
Special trampoline jump times are available for various ages and ability. Middle School and Teen trampoline nights are popular activities for teen and pre-teen children. Special jump times are available for young children and children with special needs.
Organized Trampoline Dodgeball Tournaments are great for those looking for some friendly competition. Slam Basketball is another popular activity. Participants use the trampolines to enable themselves to slam dunk basketballs. The parks also feature large pits that are filled with foam blocks. Jumpers launch themselves in the air to perform tricks before landing safely in a soft foam filled pit.
The Rhode Island trampoline parks are popular venues for hosting fundraising and group events along with Birthday Parties. The trampoline parks offer various party packages that include discounted trampoline time along with private party rooms and various food options.
In order participate you will need to sign a waiver. Kids under 18 will need to have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian. In order to save time it is recommended that you complete the required Rhode Island Trampoline Park waiver prior to arriving at the facility. Trampoline waivers can be found on the website of the park you plan on attending. Another time saving option is to book your trampoline time online.
Rhode Island Trampoline Park Locations:
Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park - Providence
- Indoor Trampoline Park with Large Inteconnected Trampoline Arena
- Open Jump Times
- Trampoline Aerobic Exercise Classes for Children and Adults
- Birthday Party & Group Event Packages
- Toddler Jump Time for Children 5 and Under
- Trampoline Dodgeball and Slam Basketball
- Foam Pit
- College Night Trampoline Discount
- Reserved Times for Jumpers with Special Needs
- Fundraiser Opportunities
70 Pawtucket Ave
East Providence, RI 02916
Launch Trampoline Park - Rhode Island
- 18,000 Square Foot Indoor Trampoline and Family Recreation Center
- Over 10,000 Square Feet of Trampoline Jumping Surface with Angled Trampoline Walls
- Trampoline Dodgeball Tournaments
- Group and Birthday Party Packages with Food and Private Party Rooms
- Toddler Time for Young Children
- Trampoline Cardio and Pilates Classes
- Middle School and Teen Jump Nights
- Special Needs Sessions
- Trampoline Discount Coupons
- Online Booking
105 Pace Boulevard
Warwick, RI 02886